Monday 8 April 2013

Motivational Monday #2!

Hi guys, I do apologise for the lack of posts but I have been quite busy lately! Despite being busy I thought I would take time out of my Monday to share my motivational quote for this week with you all! 

                                                                            

I chose this quote because I was watching Talia (taliajoy18 on Youtube) on the Ellen Show on Youtube and she said that, despite her cancer and what the doctors tell her, a little fishy once told her to just keep swimming! And she's right! You can't let something stop you in your tracks just because it brings you down or isn't what you want to hear or see! You just have to fight through everything and get past all of the bad things because one day in the future you don't want to look back and think, "Why did I get upset about that?". I do this too. I'm definately not perfect, but now I have written this post, I am going to practice what I preach! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I will see you soon in my next post! 

Thanks for reading, 
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment