Tuesday 2 April 2013

My Perfume Collection!

Hi guys, so the other day I posted a video on my channel all about my perfume collection which you can watch below. But I thought it would be nice to do a blog post so you can see them a bit clearer! I do want to say what I said in my video before we begin, I have only bought a couple of these perfumes and the rest I got as gifts from family and friends over quite a few years, that is why I have so many!



Lets get started!

The first two perfumes I have are the only boxed ones I have. I kept the boxes because they are really pretty and they are my all time favourites which I will repurchase over and over again.

*(Click on any of the photos on this post to enlarge them and see them clearer!)*

Left to Right: Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears and Taylor Swift  Wonderstruck

 The next set of perfumes are for travelling or for a night away occasion and they are just smaller perfumes to take along with you:

A Berry and an Apple fragrance stick from Claires, Next's Rock Couture  Rollerball and Outspoken Intense by Fergie.

 The next selection of perfumes are new to my collection and weren't in my video as I just got them yesterday from my Mum:

L to R: Clinique's Happy To Be and Flower by Kenzo
The next two that I have were both given to me for Christmas in different years and I think I will do a review on both of them because I have a lot to say about them, (watch the video to see a mini review of them and all the other perfumes).

L to R: Twilight Immortal perfume and shower cream/wash and Kylie Minogue Dazzling
Darling perfume and body lotion.

Then I have the girly, flirty and flowery perfumes in my collection, (I kind of have a lot!). I usually wear these in Spring and Summer but not always.

Next Just Pink Love, Hannah Montana (no other name just that), Lacoste Touch of Sun and Touch
of Spring, Butterfly by M&S, and an old Snow White perfume
Then I have my Autumn and Winter scents which are a bit heavier and more musky but still girly.

Avril Lavigne Black Star, Harajuku Lovers G, So...? Kiss Me, Next Just RED,
Christina Aguilera BY NIGHT, Mary - Kate and Ashley NYChic Body Mist.


I hope this cleared everything up and I will do some reviews on some of these perfumes in the future, maybe introduce fragrance Friday to my blog? You decide!

Thanks for reading, 
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment