Wednesday 3 April 2013

OOTD - 03/04/2013 - Spring is near!

Hi guys, so today I was going to see family and I wanted to dress casual but still nice and whilst I was deciding what to wear this morning I was looking out of my window at the sun! All I could think in my head was - "YES! Spring is finally here, after months of snow!" It was still chilly but I was going to wear Spring and Summer colours if it killed me! I really liked the way my outfit was tied in with Winter and Spring at the same time so I thought I would share it with you all!

First of all, I wore my makeup really natural with big, black eyelashes and my hair was in a high, messy pony tail: I've been liking this look a lot recently!

*(Click any picture to enlarge them!)*



On top I wore this sheer, rainbow, tribal muscle tank that I bought from George at Asda last Summer and I absolutely love it! Obviously because it is sheer, I had to wear a black tank underneath from Primark. It's so nice and I always get complemented on it a lot! On top of that I am wearing this faux leather bomber jacket with gold studding on the shoulders also from George.


On the bottom I wore these grey skinny jeans, (they are a little bit big!), which I got from Next. I love them so much and I had to wear a skinny, black belt with them but you can't see that! Also I wore these black pumps from Next, also. The picture of my pumps was taken for a different OOTD on my old blog sorry! So the pants are black in that photo! 




 Then for accessories I kept it simple by not wearing any bracelets and necklaces but I did wear a silver, pinky ring from my Mum and I blinged out my ears! On my left ear I wore a fake ear stretcher, which was black and white tribal print and was purchased from Matalan: I love it so much! And on my right ear I wore a silver, diamond stud with a silver, Buddha ear cuff from New Look.





















So finally, on my nails I wore Sally Hansen's Fuchsia Power and, on my forth finger, I put dots of Mint Cream by ELF. I love this combination! It's perfect for Spring!




That's it for today's post! I hope you all enjoyed it and I will see you either tomorrow or on Friday!

Thanks for reading,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment